LN2 Duty Roster
 Duties of the Cryogenics Officer (CO)
At all times, there is a designated Cryogenics Officer (CO). Normally these duties are rotated through research associate staff. The CO is responsible for guaranteeing that detector reservoirs are filled regularly. Tasks associated with this responsibility include:
- Carrying the cell phone
- Monitoring fill through the cell phone, e-mail, or EPICS interfaces
- Taking corrective action when a fill fails or if fill success cannot be positively confirmed
- Filling phase separators (supply dewars) as needed
- Attending to other cryogenics detectors (e.g. PACES) as needed.
Procedures for executing these tasks are described in the main LN2 page.
---PLEASE NOTE THAT TO STOP RECEIVING CALLS AFTER A FILL, PRESS "**". YOU WILL HEAR A MESSAGE, "GOODBYE".---
Currently all three phase separators are connected to building supplies.
 How do I get in?
- 8π: ssh -X tigln08@lnfillserv
- TIGRESS at SEBT3 (i.e. on the beamline): ssh -X tigln01@lnfillserv
- Room 156 lab: ssh -X tigress@sundance
 Duty Roster
See the official group Contacts page for contact information.
Responsibility transitions occur at 12h00 noon on the overlap day unless otherwise noted.
PROPOSED SCHEDULE for (new) dates in 2013
 Other Responsible People
- Greg Hackman -- general questions, including administrative ones
- Randy Churchman -- general questions, especially technical ones
- Dave Morris -- PLC controllers & ladder logic programming
- Jane Richards -- EPICS GUI interface, networking, IOC, et